Making a Masterboard Technique
Shared and Demonstrated by Sue Spencer at the November 2013 Transit Traders Meeting
1. Choose a light color of acrylic paint and spread a thin layer on watercolor paper.
2. Allow the paint to dry.
3. After the paint is dry, spread a thin layer of acrylic paint of a medium color
4. While wet wipe some paint away with a paper towel.
5. Allow the paint to dry once again.
6. Stamp rubber stamp randomly with a light color of ink.
7. Stamp rubber stamp randomly with a medium color of ink.
8. Stamp rubber stamp randomly with a darker color of ink.
*Note* Do not cover background entirely with rubber stamping. Leave some 'white' space.
9. Cut the Masterboard into ATC size backgrounds (2.5 x 3.5 inches) and it it inspire the rest of your creative process!